3.9

2010 Mercury Mariner lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Mercury Mariner:

2010 Mercury Mariner Owner Comments

Aug 302013

Mariner 4-cyl

Returning home from work, wife in front of me. Center high stop light had some bad bulbs. Removed assembly, found melted reflector and broken bulbs. Took many photos. Informed local dealership by email. Told them U/w. part arrived 1 week later, picked up on Saturday morning, had to pay $90.41. I badgered dealership for reimbursement, finally got check at end of December. Still have pics and part.

- Charleston, SC, USA

Jul 292013

Mariner 4-cyl

I purchased my 2010 Mariner 03/26/2013 from a local dealership. While driving at around 35 - 40 mph I noticed a grinding sound and difficulty to increase speed. I then noticed that my left blinker was flashing at a faster speed and the tail light went out. That was replaced. The car then would sporadically go dead and would have to be jumped. I had 3 different service shops look at the vehicle and found no issues. I did replace the battery and it appeared to run fine for about 3 - 4 days. It is now sporadically dead and the local dealership will look into the issue on 8/7/2013. Undetermined problem at this time.

- Normal, IL, USA

Aug 252011

Mariner 4-cyl

Short in left front headlight and for changed light bulb and 10 minutes after parking my car and owning it 1 1/2 months the car blew up.

- New Fairfield , CT, USA