2006 Mercury Milan fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Mercury Milan:

2006 Mercury Milan Owner Comments

Sep 102014

I was driving down I75S in very slow traffic. As I was approaching am accident. I noticed the car stalling or jerking a little. The wrench sensor came on in the car. I got over 2 lanes of traffic to the shoulder & checked the car. I didn't see any obvious problems so I turned it off waited a few seconds & started it back up. The wrench light went off but the check engine light came on. I got off the exit & turned around to come home. The car did fine. I took the car to my local Ford dealer for a diagnostic test & they said the throttle body was failing & would eventually leave me stranded. I am trying to get this issue taken car of soon. I've seen several other people with the same issues as mine online with nc cars & would like to know if there is any recall info regarding this subject. I haven't been able to work bc this is my only car & im scared to get stranded.

- Kennesaw, GA, USA