2007 Mercury Milan miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Mercury Milan:

2007 Mercury Milan Owner Comments

Jun 182016

Passenger airbag warning light illuminated. Took car to Ford dealership who diagnosed it as a sensor problem, and if not repaired could prevent the airbag from deploying. I have owned many cars and this is the first time, I've ever had a problem like this. After researching online, I saw there were numerous complaints for the same problem. Is the NHTSA aware of these safety hazards and should a recall be implemented?

- Ft Lauderdale, FL, USA

Feb 012016

While driving, a wrench appeared on the instrument panel. When I looked it up, it was regarding the throttle transmission actuator. My car was losing power, bucking, and seemed like it was having issues changing speeds. I have researched this issue and found that Ford agreed to fix these cars up until January 31, 2015 for free. They did not do a mass recall and I am now going to cll the dealerships to see if I can get it fixed for free.

- Tampa, FL, USA

Jul 062014

Milan 4-cyl

Battery died in my 2007 Mercury Milan. After replacing the battery the throttle body malfunctioned. Car would not accelerate and check engine light is on.

- Lithonia, GA, USA