2010 Mercury Milan body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Mercury Milan:

2010 Mercury Milan Owner Comments

May 182010

I have a 2010 Mercury Milan this car has been in the shop many times the transmission was slipping it has left me in the middle of an intersection and the last straw was 3 weeks ago when the transmission kicked in when I was turning it popped my neck and I hit a curb. I do not feel safe in the car. One time the gas pedal stuck and I had to reach down and pull out my floor mat. Also trim parts just fall off of this thing.

- Pueblo, CO, USA