3.3

2011 Mercury Milan engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Mercury Milan:

2011 Mercury Milan Owner Comments

Aug 272013

Milan 6-cyl

Wrench and engine light came on. Vehicle would not go beyond 5 mph. Waited and turned the car back on.,engine light stayed lit and was able to get home. I took the vehicle to autozone and received a diagnostic code P2111: Throttle actuator control system, tachometer open or shorted. Called Ford and they are aware but stated that they will not repair with a recall being issued.

- Kingwood , TX, USA

Jan 062013

Milan

Was stopped at a traffic light. After the light turned green I applied the gas pedal and the car slowly preceded I was unsure I would make it through the intersection I pulled to the side. I was able to restart car and it accelerated normally. Luckily no one rearended me.

- Culpeper, VA, USA