2006 Mercury Montego body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Mercury Montego:

2006 Mercury Montego Owner Comments

Mar 212013

Montego 6-cyl

As I backed out of a parking space, the car surged & I hit another parked car behind me. Even though I had my foot on the brake, the car accelerated for a few seconds. I then placed the other foot on top of the right foot & put the gear into park & the car stopped.

- Williamsville , NY, USA

Apr 012009

After heavy rain or a car wash the doors are full of water. I need to physically lift the rubber gaskets to allow the doors to drain fully after either event. Corrosion problems are surely going to result. Any plans for a fix?

- Worcester, MA, USA