4.0

2004 Mercury Monterey body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mercury Monterey:

2004 Mercury Monterey Owner Comments

Dec 012007

Monterey

I'm definitely not happy with Ford. I'm just beginning to find out that the crack running down my back hatch of my mountaineer is a very large problem, and there is no recall. It's bad enough I have to spend much needed money to fix normal things that go wrong with my car. Now I have to worry about fixing something that shouldn't even have happened. I'm thinking twice about purchasing another car from Ford in the future.

- , Staten Island, NY, USA