1. Mercury needs to fix this problem (1 reports)
2000 Mercury Mountaineer accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Mercury Mountaineer:

2000 Mercury Mountaineer Owner Comments

May 202009

Mountaineer 8 cyl

my locks in the truck do not work. my back doors you can not open at all on the back driverside. now my back passenger side is getting jam ,my daughter had to clime in the front seat to get out the car to me this is a big problem,you can not use the key to turn and open the locks when you use the power button to poo the locks the front driver side will not pop up at all my seat belt light is on i had that fix,that cost me260.00 to have fix or elese it wil not pass for inspection thats back on and i will have ti pay again to have that off so that i can get my inspection sticker,I went online and read where this is a common problem with the locks on these vehicles the mercury people really needs to fix this problem.

- , Newportnews, VA, USA