- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 38 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 55 days ago
2002 Mercury Mountaineer
Worst 2002 Mountaineer suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear coil spring cracked6
- upper ball joints failure1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear15
- NHTSA: Suspension10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Coil Springs5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Mountaineer Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Mountaineer compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Mountaineer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mountaineer.