- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 60 days ago
2004 Mercury Mountaineer
body / paint Problems
Worst 2004 Mountaineer body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked rear panel57
- paint peeling4
- rust by the rear wheel well2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body37
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate18
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Hinge And ...14
- NHTSA: Structure9
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Support Device 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Mountaineer Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Mountaineer compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Mountaineer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mountaineer.