- October 26: Ford Recalls Escapes and Mercury Mariners to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 41 days ago
- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 51 days ago
2004 Mercury Mountaineer
body / paint Problems
Worst 2004 Mountaineer body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked rear panel57
- paint peeling4
- rust by the rear wheel well2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body37
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate18
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Hinge And ...14
- NHTSA: Structure9
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Support Device 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Mountaineer Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Mountaineer compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Mountaineer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mountaineer.