2004 Mercury Mountaineer brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mercury Mountaineer:

2004 Mercury Mountaineer Owner Comments

Jan 042014

04 Mountaineer cluster gauge blacks out then meter gauge flickers. Waited for 10 min I'm parking lot then it comes on. Started to drive then about a mile into driving it shuts down. Mind you my SUV was still going but gauges shut down then my lights go off, then my windshield wipers go. By the grace of got I got home. While on road my engine was struggling. Help before that incident I had just replace thermostat housing because it cracked and I was loosing coolant.

- Southington, CT, USA