$1,326.00

1. replaced all gears in diff (1 reports)
2004 Mercury Mountaineer drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mercury Mountaineer:

2004 Mercury Mountaineer Owner Comments

Sep 132011

Mountaineer Premere V6

This problem was prior to my Transmission problem and also was an inconvenience because the start of this issue happened on the way with my family to vacation. All the fluid in front diff. heated up and blew out on way to vacation and I had to stop at garage and delay our trip by about 6 hours while a mechanic put a new gasket on front diff. and filled with fluid to get me there and back and then it happened again. This cost me another 400.00 so now a 61/2old year vehicle and about $4,000 dollar spent in a month and this is where I am. Ford stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- , Hummelstown, PA, USA