- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 41 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 58 days ago
2004 Mercury Mountaineer
Worst 2004 Mountaineer engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine dies while driving2
- camshaft sensor faulty1
- engine protection mode, loss of power1
- engine turns over, will not start1
- spark plugs stuck in head1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control18
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Mountaineer Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Mountaineer compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Mountaineer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mountaineer.