9.0

$1,700.00

2. repair window/door frame (1 reports)
2004 Mercury Mountaineer windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mercury Mountaineer:

2004 Mercury Mountaineer Owner Comments

Feb 112016

Mountaineer V6

Good thing we weren't in or near the car...someone or my dog could of been pelted with lots glass...I will add pics after. It even bent the metal!

Update from Mar 30, 2016: The rear window exploded...what a mess to clean up!!! Want pictures? I had to pay $100 deductible for the window/door frame. I believe it came to about 1,700.00 a week later the frame cracked!!! Not happy.

- , De Tour Village, MI, USA

Mar 012012

Mountaineer

Dear Ford, If my kids would have been in the car when the back window decided to explode you and i would have a serious problem.

- , gilbertsville, PA, USA