1995 Mercury Mystique electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Mercury Mystique:

1995 Mercury Mystique Owner Comments

Sep 172007

Mystique LS 2.5L V6

never had any problems with my vehicle starting up - in the 10 years I've had this car, I've replaced the alternator twice & the battery maybe 4 times. Suddenly this fall my batter will no longer hold a charge if it's parked longer than one night. We bought a brand new battery after realizing that the one in the car was past its guarantee date. The new battery would also not hold a charge. We tested the alternator & it is supposedly working fine, so we took the battery in as a dud & got a replacement. It was working for about two weeks & then after this weekend, it also was completely drained.

- , Morrison, CO, USA