4.1

1998 Mercury Mystique lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Mercury Mystique:

1998 Mercury Mystique Owner Comments

Jan 012016

Mystique

Headlights are malfunctioning. My 17yo daughter got pulled over because only her high beams were working. The regular headlights are dim. Very dangerous. This happens at all times and unexpectedly.

- St. Louis, MO, USA

Aug 072000

Mystique

Interior light harness just broke off and hit me in the head while I was driving. There was no applied force to the harness, and the force it hit me with caused me to momentarily loose control of my car. The part should not have been so cheaply built.

- Houston, TX, USA