Shakes And Shimmys

1999 Mercury Mystique

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Mercury dealer.

8.0

1. bring it to the Ford dealer again, & again, & again.. (1 reports)
1999 Mercury Mystique wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Mercury Mystique:

1999 Mercury Mystique Owner Comments

Aug 142001

Mystique

Ahhhhh with FORD quality is job NONE! Their service department has had my car more times than I can care to count..For various problems big and small..From having a engine replaced at ONLY 23k to this newest problem shaking..And my clear coat is peeling too!!! Agh..I wish I never bought a FORD because they hardly value there customers at all...I wish Campus Ford and I had never crossed paths..

- , East Lansing, MI, USA