8.0

1998 Mercury Sable electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Mercury Sable:

1998 Mercury Sable Owner Comments

Oct 262007

Sable LS 3.2L V6

When my key is in the ignition backwards 1 or 2 clicks, I'm good, I have everything working. But turn it forward and all hell breaks lose!!! No radio, power windows, wipers, I thinks lights too, dash info. (speed, etc.) I think it may be a bad ground? It's actually my lil bros, being a girl (guy thing) i'm gonna fix it while he sleeps!! Ha, Ha. So please tell me where to start... THANK YOU ALL!!!!

- , Traverse City, MI, USA