4.0

1998 Mercury Sable suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Mercury Sable:

1998 Mercury Sable Owner Comments

Jun 262005

Sable LX

My car has had problem after problem. A real lemon. This time, when ever I hit even a little bump, it makes a loud rattling sound, like there is something in my trunk. Of course there isn't and I can't figure out what the problem is. It doesn't have any other symptoms of the shocks or struts going out. I don't have a clue!! What's next!

- , Des Moines, IA, USA