1998 Mercury Sable windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Mercury Sable:

1998 Mercury Sable Owner Comments

Jun 012000

Sable 3.0L

The window washers just fell apart. One dealer said they would try to fix it for nothing, and then didn't. When driving, it could become dangerous to have no washer on the window if splashed. I am careful and hope it does not cause an accident. I clean my windows often, but if someone ahead on the highway cleans theirs, and it spits on my window, I have to wait till I stop to manually clean it. I have to keep cleaner and paper towels in my car, and hope no puddle gets on my window.

- , Albany, NY, USA