8.0

1. new coils, vacum leaks, water in cylinders (1 reports)
2000 Mercury Sable engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Mercury Sable:

2000 Mercury Sable Owner Comments

Sep 142011

Sable LS Premium 3.0L V6

I took my 2000 mercury sable ls premium to carwash. After it it began to run really rough. took it to Ford they said is was idling rough because of vacuum leaks. I took every possible hose off replace them, sealed the hell out of them with rtv, still rough. A week later I began to misfire and I ended up being cop #4 farthest to the left on front bank. Now every morning when I start him up I get a loud knock from the throttle body.

- , Frankfort, IN, USA