2002 Mercury Sable brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Mercury Sable:

2002 Mercury Sable Owner Comments

Jan 122016

My car has been a terrible liability since day one, I am ahndicapped and on a permanent budget, ,I need to get this looked at and my car taken care of soon, im scared I may soon end up on foot if these horrid issues rnt rectified, ,I bought my car from first class cars in salt lake city Utah, ,ive asked 4 times to get it traded in, ,much to my shock they wouldnt even talk to me, ,please help me!my car reves at times then while sitting stil it wil try to drive without me pushing the excelirator, ,im scared it gonna leap out amy hands soon, ,im terirfied of it!!

- Clearfield, UT, USA