8.0

2002 Mercury Sable cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Mercury Sable:

2002 Mercury Sable Owner Comments

Aug 122011

Sable ES

I just think that we shouldnt have to pay for shortcuts by the manufacturer when it comes to this stuff. I cannot drive my car and I work at 6am and buses do not run this time and I have no way to work and its because of thin plastic reservoirs! I make less than 200 a week and cannot afford costly repairs like this one! Im walking 5 miles to work in the dark!

- , Chico, CA, USA