7.0

1. replaced coil springs (2 reports)
2002 Mercury Sable suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Mercury Sable:

2002 Mercury Sable Owner Comments

Dec 242014

Sable ES V6

THE COIL SPRING WENT ON MY SABLE, THERE WAS AN RECALL ON IT AND IT WAS NEVER DONE. I HAD TO PAY FOR THE SPRING, STRUT, LINK, TIRE AND DONUT. THE FORD COMPANY WOULDN'T PAY ME BACK BECAUSE THEY CLOSED ALL RECALLS ON MY CAR. I STILL HAVE TO DO THE DRIVERS SIDE. THE RECALL IT IS AN SAFETY ISSUED AND THE RECALL SHOULD BE REISSUED. I ALSO HAD AN RECALL ON THIS CAR IN 2013 AND NEVER GOT IT DO. NEVER GOT IT DONE BECAUSE I COULDN'T GET A DEALERSHIP TO FIX A 15 MINUTE PROBLEM. THEY NEVER SENT ME A SECOND NOTICE TO GET IT DONE. THE FORD COMPANY ALSO CLOSED THAT RECALL OUT TOO. THEY THING CLOSING OUT THESE RECALLS MAKE THEM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFETY OF THE FORD OWNERS. THEY DON'T KEEP TRACK TO SEE IF ALL THE CARS WERE DONE ON THE CARS. I HAD RECALLS ON OTHER CARS AND THOSE COMPANY MADE SURE THEY WERE DONE. I EVEN JUST GOT A RECALL ON A CAR I HAVE NOT HAD FOR YEARS. ON AN 1999 GRAND AM . THAT SAYS SOMETHING FOR GMAC COMPANY, THEY EVEN CARE ABOUT FORMER CAR OWNERS TO TELL THEM ABOUT RECALLS ON CAR THEY NO LONGER HAVE.

- , Weymouth, MA, USA

May 102010

Sable GS 3.0L V6

I contacted Ford via email, got the typical response I expected. Nothing we can do, out of warranty blah, blah, blah. I just wish they would replace the tire it ruined!!!

- , Columbia, MO, USA