2.0

2003 Mercury Sable transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mercury Sable:

2003 Mercury Sable Owner Comments

Mar 082008

Sable 6-cyl

I was heading to church. I turned on to another road when my car stopped going. It sounded fine but when I tried to push the gas to go, the car would not go. I've only had the car about 3 to 4 yrs, and have only put about 50,000 miles on the car. I had the car towed to eckenrod Ford in cullman, al. With a lot of persistence and a bulldog attitude, they are currently fixing my car. But, it is costing me money I don't have since I just had a baby. Who, by the way, was with me when the car failed to drive properly (on a cold snowy sat. Morning). They know they have this problem, I don't know why they don't take care of it all together. I could have been in the middle of a busy highway like the last car I had when it did the same thing. Guess what, it was a 2000 Ford Taurus with the same service bulletin as this car and had to be fixed but I didn't pay for it. Instead they managed to get me in the car I currently have with the same problem. They need to fix their cars and quiet giving the consumer a hard time about it. How many have to tear up before they do anything about it"???????"

- Vinemont, AL, USA