2004 Mercury Sable accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mercury Sable:

2004 Mercury Sable Owner Comments

Apr 012016

Sable

I contacted ken grody Ford in buena park, ca 2-3 months ago to ask if there were any recalls on my car? the manager I spoke with told me "no!" he also mailed me a copy of his "oasis" search which showed no recalls! help! M. levonius, po box 1985, monrovia, ca 91017 (626) 487-8950 please mail me recall alerts on my car!

- Monrovia, CA, USA

Nov 302005

Sable 6-cyl

: the contact stated while driving 35 mph the vehicle was hit from behind. When the vehicle was hit, the driver seat fell backwards and bent to the left side. The occupant was wearing a seatbelt and was injured receiving compression fractures in the spine. The vehicle was towed to a local body shop which determined the vehicle was totaled.

- Denver, CO, USA