2004 Mercury Sable brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mercury Sable:

2004 Mercury Sable Owner Comments

Mar 012010

Sable 6-cyl

Over the last few years I have had the problem of when braking the car speeds up and I would have to slame the brakes on so I would not rear end the person in front of me. I kept thinking it was something I did but after seeing report today I sure it was nothing I did. Glad to see that the 2004 Sable was now added. Will be callinf Ford today....

- Odenton, MD, USA