$2,784.00

2. replace transmission (1 reports)
2004 Mercury Sable transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mercury Sable:

2004 Mercury Sable Owner Comments

Sep 042012

Sable LX 3.2L V6

This vehicle was on school route to drop off kids and failed while going uphill. Will shift, but not engage in any gear! This is ridiculous with less than 100,000 miles on it. Waiting on shop to call with remedy. I'm so sick of Ford products - my next vehicle will be a KIA, Honda, or Toyota!!!

- , Auburn, AL, USA

Jul 242012

Sable LS

purchased this car, 12/30/06, with 16,658 miles. I also purchased the extended warranty for

1,769.00. My warranty expired 12-09-11. I am a low mileage driver, and take very good care of my car. Why would a car with 55332 miles, need the transmission replaced. Ford needs to step up to the plate ad reimburse anyone that has had this issue.

- , Indianapolis, IN, USA