2008 Mercury Sable body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Mercury Sable:

2008 Mercury Sable Owner Comments

Nov 262010

The drivers side heated seat died shortly after I purchased this vehicle. This was one of the selling points for me, I had it replaced and the replacement didn't make it through the winter of that year. I didn't realize this was a problem common with the Sable. I cannot afford to have it replaced again. Is this a fire hazard. I am also having a terrible peeling and chipping problem with the paint.

- Plover, WI, USA