- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- October 26: Ford Recalls Escapes and Mercury Mariners to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 88 days ago
1997 Mercury Tracer
Worst 1997 Tracer electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- altenator bearings1
- engine/transmission sensors short out1
- ignition system failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Tracer Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Tracer compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Tracer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tracer.