Car Won't Start

1997 Mercury Villager

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Mercury dealer. Seal Of Pretty Good Notes: You're not going to win any style points rolling down the street in your Villager, but you're also not going to need many trips to the mechanic outside normal maintenance.

1997 Mercury Villager electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Mercury Villager:

1997 Mercury Villager Owner Comments

May 202012

We've been driving the car for months with zero problems (except for the shifter indicator on the dash doesn't work.) But today the car wouldn't start, battery is fine. With my basic level mechanical experience I believe it is the ignition module or at least something to do with the ignition. We turn the key and nothing happens.

- , Terre Haute, IN, USA

May 042006

Villager GS

The battery is good, but the car won't start? no time is a good time for car problems and this is no different. I need to get my kids to school & my wife to work. Along with all the other problems close at hand I really don't need another one, time wise or financial

- , Torrington, CT, USA