1998 Mercury Villager body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Mercury Villager:

1998 Mercury Villager Owner Comments

Oct 062006

Villager GS

My van was hit from the back the bumper has minimal damage there is more damage under neath from the impact the bumper caught the bumper of the truck. The impact has caused me to have serious problems with my spine am am a ER nurse and just want to get back to work. I need to know the amounts impact the bumper can take because took at my van the bumper paint is cracked and needs painting. The Bumper took the iompact like a champ, I in turn have suffered the impact after mass. I need this company to know just because the damage look less then impact still effects the driver. I need the MRI before doctor will decide possible surgery so that I may work again. Please assist me or send video of rear impact testing. thank you. address 9301 so Michigan, chgo Ill 60619

- , Chicago, IL, USA