1998 Mercury Villager suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Mercury Villager:

1998 Mercury Villager Owner Comments

Sep 252000

Villager

In the past year my van has had 3 alignments all on the front right wheel. I've been told that the roads in okla. Are the reason. My husband drives 50 miles every day for work and his car does not have an alignment problem. My thought is if the roads are so bad here why aren't there more cars getting alignments checked every day" I wondered if other people have encountered this problem"

- Mustang, OK, USA