2002 Mercury Villager electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Mercury Villager:

2002 Mercury Villager Owner Comments

Jul 212015

Villager DLR 3.3L Efi Sohc

Alarm not working, horn not working, dashboard lights not working. Ignition key does not lock or unlock the car door. I have to use a flashlight to see the speed that I am going at night. I have to take the battery cable off so that the alarm does not go off.The horn does not work. I feel this vehicle is unsafe to drive and I need help. I like to get all this fixed or a new van.

- , Peachtree City, GA, USA