- April 27: Mitsubishi Spent 25 Years Cheating Fuel Economy Standards news | 3 days ago
- April 20: Mitsubishi Admits Cheating on Fuel Economy Estimates news | 10 days ago
- April 17: MINI Cooper Engine Problems Alleged in Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- February 13: Chrysler Recalls Minivans To Replace Loose Windshields recalls | 77 days ago
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Continental Airbags in SUVs and Minivans recalls | 83 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 5
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 59,193 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.