- April 18: MINI Coopers Recalled To Fix Passenger Airbag Failures
- April 9: Government No Help to 1.8 Million Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Owners
- March 23: BMW's MINI Division Busted By FTC For Violating Warranty Act
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls 700,000 Minivans and SUVs To Replace Ignition Switches
- February 5: MINI Cooper Hardtops Recalled To Replace Wrong Tire Placards
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 21,833 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.