- August 22: MINI Cooper Clubman Recalled For Airbag Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 30 days ago
- July 18: MINI Cooper Water Pump Replacement Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 37 days ago
- July 10: Chrysler Pacifica Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Belts recalls | 45 days ago
- June 13: Kia Sedona Recalled To Keep Hoods Closed When Driving recalls | 72 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 5
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 59,193 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.