- November 17: MINI Slapped With 20-Year Consent Order From FTC
- November 2: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Alleges Metal Stems Corrode
- October 27: MINI Cooper Recalled To Fix Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering
- October 20: MINI Cooper Recall Ordered To Fix Takata Airbags
- September 28: Government Might Investigate MINI Cooper Recalls
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 5
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 59,193 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.