- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Continental Airbags in SUVs and Minivans recalls | 1 days ago
- January 17: Government and Automakers Get Cozy With Safety Agreement news | 22 days ago
- January 16: MINI Cooper N14 Engine Timing Chain Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 23 days ago
- January 6: NHTSA Asked to Investigate Fatal Kia Optima Crash news | 33 days ago
- December 21: BMW In Trouble Again, Will Pay $40 Million Penalty news | 49 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 5
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 59,193 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.