- December 16: MINI Cooper 2-Door Hardtops Recalled To Fix Seatbacks
- December 11: Nissan Recalls Over 800,000 Cars, Minivans and SUVs
- November 26: Toyota Sienna Recalled To Fix Overhead Assist Grips
- November 27: Minivans Fail Miserably In Small Overlap Crash Test
- November 18: BMW Recalls MINI Coopers With Spare Tires That Fall From Cars
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 5
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 59,193 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.