2003 Mini Cooper body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mini Cooper:

2003 Mini Cooper Owner Comments

Jan 102016

Cooper 3.2L

driver side door will not open

After a good rain and the temp dropped then the snow came my doors froze shut. After thawing the doors I managed to open the drivers side however it wouldn't close. (like the latch was stuck.) . After working with it for a while I was able to close the door and thought everything was fine. I made a trip to Walmart and came back out to the car and the door would not open. Tried de-icer, worked with the key , but still wouldn't open. I managed to get in the car through the passenger side door. I am now afraid the passenger side door is going to do the same thing, and I may be in it. This could be dangerous to say the least!

- , Hamilton, OH, USA