- July 8: Honda Recalls Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Belts recalls | 14 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 31 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 39 days ago
- May 17: Kia Sued For $95 Million in Deaths of Twin Boys news | 66 days ago
2004 Mini Cooper
wheels / hubs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems are a major issue with the 2004 Mini Cooper, with hundreds of owners reporting complaints to the NHTSA about their power steering suddenly failing while driving.
Some power steering failures have caused crashes & injuries. Average mileage at failure is well under 100,000 miles & the repair cost is over $1,000. Not good.
Worst 2004 Cooper wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Tires2
- NHTSA: Wheels2
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts2
- NHTSA: Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mini Cooper Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Cooper compares to other years?
Check out our Mini Cooper overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cooper.