2007 Mini Cooper seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Mini Cooper:

2007 Mini Cooper Owner Comments

Jun 062011

Cooper 4-cyl

I was driving on a houston, tx freeway going 60 mph when the car to the left of me suddenly swerved directly into my driver side. The other car, which was a Honda passport SUV, hit my entire driver side from rear bumper to my door to the front bumper. I was driving a 2007 MINICooper. At 60 mph, my side airbags did not deploy! the impact was direct and at 60 mph. Surely there must be some defect with the side airbags.

- Bellaire, TX, USA