3.8

2009 Mini Cooper accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Mini Cooper:

2009 Mini Cooper Owner Comments

May 012015

Cooper

Faulty seat belt light/ airbag on.

- Fremont, CA, USA

Jun 112015

Cooper

Passenger side airbag light on. Has been on for months

- Lake Worth, FL, USA

Nov 112015

Cooper

My airbag light/seat sensor warning light came on both center console and driver's console for no apparent reason. Both lights stay illuminated. Proper operation of seat sensor in passenger seat mat which activates passenger side airbag is now in question.

- Fort Myers, FL, USA

Jul 102012

Cooper 4-cyl

My car is 2009 MINIBought new. Air bag sensor in passenger seat went out @ 70,000 mi. Passenger air bag wont work. Dealer in birmingham, al. Gave a quote for $1300 for a passenger seat. This is a safety issue, MINImust step up to the plate for recalls like Chevy, Ford, Honda, Nissan for recalls. I wont give you sharks $1300 for a new seat. My wife dies, my attorney's will be in touch. Give me a recall I can live with.

- Talladega, AL, USA