7.7

2009 Mini Cooper lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Mini Cooper:

2009 Mini Cooper Owner Comments

Jan 292011

Cooper

The contact owns a 2009 MINICooper. While driving approximately 60 mph the headlights did not have sufficient illumination range. The dealer was contacted and stated they are required by law to illuminate that way so other drivers are not blinded. The contact had not experienced a failure but was concerned about the illumination range. The contact stated that they do not illuminate far enough to see in front of him. The VIN was not available. The current mileage was 11,900.

- Portlan, OR, USA

Jan 292011

Cooper

I filled out your safety complaint portable from but could not submit it. When I used the link on the pdf form, it told me there was no such address, and when I used the link in the covering E-mail, I repeatedly received the message "file selected is not a portable form!." is there another way to submit it?

- N/A, OR, USA