2010 Mini Cooper brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Mini Cooper:

2010 Mini Cooper Owner Comments

Jul 032012

Cooper 4-cyl

On July 3, 2012, I was burned on my calf by the exhaust pipe located in the middle back of the MINICooper S. I have a large half moon scar remaining. My daughter was also burned last year by the same vehicle 2 places on her calf. I have researched and see a report on the R56 model but was only pertaining to 2007-2008. If BMW did anything to resolve (shortening the pipe), it didn't work since I was burned like others by a 2010 model. I owned a 2004 for 7 years and never had an issue. Not that the possibility wasn't there, but it never happened. I checked to see if laser could remove the scar, but was told it would not. BMW must redesign and/or recall in order to provide better safety. I expect and know the risk of burn with a motorcycle, but never expect to get burned by a car (MINI

- Lakeland, TN, USA