2012 Mini Cooper wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Mini Cooper:

2012 Mini Cooper Owner Comments

Nov 262015

Cooper

When driving 2 months ago, was driving with my mom 9/13/1015, all 4 milestar tires busted, dealer replaced them with charging me $150 deduct, now same problem occured 11/25/2015, right passager same brand busted, now my car is in shop again missing work, stuck in fort myers right now, if it wasn't for my family I would not be here with these tires, the name of the tires mile-star

- Port Saint Lucie, FL, USA