9.3

2015 Mini Cooper brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Mini Cooper:

2015 Mini Cooper Owner Comments

Dec 282015

Cooper

I purchased my MINIcountryman on February 14, 2015 from the local MINIdealership. At approx. 1447miles, 7 month into ownership, I began having trouble when turning on the car (the car was stationary) the warning lights came on for brakes, ABS and traction control and remained on until car was turned of repeatedly or diven for a mile and then turned of. I took my car back to the dealership for repairs on: 10/02/2015 no faults in the electrical system was found and I was asked to return when it reoccurs. 12/03/15 a fault memory and faulty R/F wheel speed sensor was diagnosed, sensor was not in stock. 12/04/15 I returned with my car to have the faulty wheel speed sensor exchanged. 12/05/15 to 12/10/15 faulty relucter wheel on the R/F wheel hub, wheel speed sensor readings off, signal scoped and R/F wheel hub replaced. 12/28/15 and ongoing. On 1/05/2016 MINIusa has given me verbal assurance that I will get the car replaced with a new MINIof my choosing.

- Rockville, MD, USA