2009 Mini Cooper Clubman accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Mini Cooper Clubman:

2009 Mini Cooper Clubman Owner Comments

Oct 102008

Cooper Clubman 4-cyl

The car has never registered the correct miles per hour. The speedometer reports higher than actual miles per hour by as much as 10%. I've complained many times to the dealer and they told me to get used to it. There was nothing they could fix and I would have to buy a navigation system if I wanted to know how fast I was really going. I asked if they affected my actual mileage and they said no, but I am suspicious to that. Dealer is downtown MINI350 lake destiny drive, orlando, fl.

- Casselberry, FL, USA