- February 5: MINI Cooper Hardtops Recalled To Replace Wrong Tire Placards
- January 4: MINI Cooper Hardtops Recalled For Lack of Crash Protection
- December 27: MINI Cooper and MINI Cooper S Recalled To Fix Transmission Problems
- December 16: MINI Cooper 2-Door Hardtops Recalled To Fix Seatbacks
- December 11: Nissan Recalls Over 800,000 Cars, Minivans and SUVs
NHTSA — Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS) Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 34,156 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - interior problem