- September 29: Ford Recalls Focus and Transit Connect Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 2 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 31 days ago
- August 22: MINI Cooper Clubman Recalled For Airbag Problems recalls | 40 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 68 days ago
- July 18: MINI Cooper Water Pump Replacement Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 75 days ago
NHTSA — Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS) Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 34,156 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - interior problem