- October 26: MINI Cooper Water Pump Lawsuit Down The Drain
- October 22: BMW 2014 Mini Cooper MPG Values Have Been Wrong
- September 3: BMW Recalls i3 and MINI Cooper Hardtop To Replace Explosive Air Bags
- August 7: Volkswagen Recalls 18,500 Minivans For Defective Ignition Switches
- August 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans That Could Roll Away
NHTSA — Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS) Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 34,156 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - interior problem