2006 Mini Cooper S brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Mini Cooper S:

2006 Mini Cooper S Owner Comments

Feb 062015

Cooper S

I have had my car about for about 2 weeks and when I start my car the ABS warning light comes on. It has also come on while driving, and the brakes will go all the way to floor, then catch after several times. I have been in a few close accidents as a result of this. I again went back to the shop and had diagnostic tests performed. Nothing came back from the test. The problem still exists. I find myself turning of the car and waiting a minute, upon restart the ABS warning light is not being shown. This is a major safety risk as one can not say when it will happen but that it does happen randomly.

- Sacramento, CA, USA