3.4

2009 Mini Cooper S engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Mini Cooper S:

2009 Mini Cooper S Owner Comments

Sep 012012

Cooper S 4-cyl

Car stopped accelerating as I was driving (twice this has happened - in a bend in the road--very scary). Also, around this time, could not start up the car--car engine was attempting to turn over but wouldn't until about my 6th attempt. I never had problems starting my car before. I might add that recently, before I had this problem, I have noticed that my vehicle does not have the fast pick up that it use to.

- Kill Devil Hills, NC, USA