8.0

1996 Mitsubishi Diamante steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Mitsubishi Diamante:

1996 Mitsubishi Diamante Owner Comments

Mar 192007

Diamante

When I'm driving i hear this really annoying sound coming from my front tires. I don't know what the problem is. People say that the belt in my car is loose but then I went to the mechanic and he doesn't know what the hell is wrong with my car. So i don't know what to do. Its annoying and embarrassing driving around town sounding like bed springs.

- , Apo, AP, Japan