2002 Mitsubishi Diamante accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Mitsubishi Diamante:

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Owner Comments

Apr 072009

The buckles in back of the car seat does not hold the straps in place they come loose just by caring the car seat. I entered in a different model number then what my car seat model number is because you do not have it in your system my model number for my car seat is 22-325 pac gb1B. Sorry but I needed this complaint put in immediatly because I do not need anything bad happening to my baby because of his car seat that has a serious default that needs to be recalled. (related vehicle information: Model year=2002, make=mitsibishi, model=Diamante).

- West Jordan, UT, USA