2003 Mitsubishi Diamante wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mitsubishi Diamante:

2003 Mitsubishi Diamante Owner Comments

Jun 302004

The factory tires on this vehicle are bad. I have gotten 3 flat tires in the last 2 weeks. They wear down extremely fast and blow out very easily.

- Oxford, MA, USA

Oct 182003

Diamante 6-cyl

2003/Mitsubishi/Diamante vr-X on Oct 18 2003 I got my new car and it has been shaking at all times it was in on Monday 20 Tuesday 21 Wednesday 22 from 22 of Oct to 27 I am still not driving my car I hav no seen it and my shaking it still not fixed.

- Rowley, MA, USA